- Insect repellent effect. It limits aggressions and skin parasites.
- Nest and rabbits drying.
- Improved atmosphere in the nest.
- Reduction of emissions of ammonia and respiratory problems.
- Sanisec is not aggressive to the skin and mucous membranes.
- Easier excrements handling during cleaning of the pits.
- Improved rabbits’ productivity.
In the building
- Building drying.
- Improved atmosphere.
- Reduction of ammonia emissions.
- It helps reduce bacterial growth.
- Less humidity and lower pathogens risks.
- Improved health.
- Improved technical and economic results.
- Cover with Sanisec the bottom of the farrowing-nest at the time of the birth of rabbits.
- In the nest, sprinkle Sanisec on chips and rabbits.
- Sprinkle after each calving at 25g / day / nest.
Over the excrements, 100g / m² every 3 days.